First of all, you need to register your CWL account with us before you can use any of the four Ricoh printers. please send us an email at email@example.com to register or find out your account status.
- Outside Botany main office (room 3200) in Bio-Science building
- Zoology mail room (room 4213) in Bio-Science building
- Room 220A in WesBrook Building
- Biology office (room 2604) in COPP building.
Copying and Scanning:
We have implemented the PaperCut system for print/copy management. To gain access to these machines for copy and scan-to-email jobs. Please follow the Ricoh Copy/Scan Quick Start Guide for details.
For detailed instructions on copying and on sending scanned documents to email, please refer to the relevant sections in the Ricoh MP C6004 User Guide.
To send print jobs to the Ricoh MP C6004 over the network, please refer to the guides listed below. Click the link corresponding to the operating system installed on your computer, or watch the videos for Mac installation.
Note: the installation procedure can be challenging for some users. Please contact Botany IT at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Ricoh Printer Windows OS Quick Start Guide
- Ricoh Printer Mac OS Quick Start Guide